This is the documentation for
You can switch versions in the menu on the left/at the top.
Check your current version with the following command:
composer show spatie/laravel-event-sourcing
This package aims to be the entry point to get started with event sourcing in Laravel. It can help you setting up aggregates, projectors and reactors.
If you've never worked with event sourcing, or are uncertain about what projectors, reactors and aggregates are, head over to the getting familiar with event sourcing section.
Event sourcing might be a good choice for your project if:
- your app needs to make decisions based on the past
- your app has auditing requirements: the reason why your app is in a certain state is equally as important as the state itself
- you foresee that there will be a reporting need in the future, but you don't know yet which data you need to collect for those reports
Some concepts in the package, for example the testing methods of aggregates, were inspired by Frank De Jonge's EventSauce package.
##A premium course on event sourcing
Our premium course on event sourcing will greatly help you understand event sourcing concepts.
In this course, we'll walk you through all the basics, and work our way towards the most complex topics. Though the knowledge presented is framework agnostic, the examples embrace Laravel.
The course includes:
- a beautifully designed e-book of > 200 pages
- 2 hours of video content
- an event sourced cart Laravel demo app
##We have badges!