* The disk on which to store added files and derived images by default. Choose
* one or more of the disks you've configured in config/filesystems.php.
*/'disk_name' => env('MEDIA_DISK', 'public'),
* The maximum file size of an item in bytes.
* Adding a larger file will result in an exception.
*/'max_file_size' => 1024 * 1024 * 10,
* This queue will be used to generate derived and responsive images.
* Leave empty to use the default queue.
*/'queue_name' => '',
* By default all conversions will be performed on a queue.
*/'queue_conversions_by_default' => env('QUEUE_CONVERSIONS_BY_DEFAULT', true),
* The fully qualified class name of the media model.
*/'media_model' => Spatie\MediaLibrary\MediaCollections\Models\Media::class,
* The fully qualified class name of the model used for temporary uploads.
* This model is only used in Media Library Pro (https://medialibrary.pro)
*/'temporary_upload_model' => Spatie\MediaLibraryPro\Models\TemporaryUpload::class,
* When enabled, Media Library Pro will only process temporary uploads there were uploaded
* in the same session. You can opt to disable this for stateless usage of
* the pro components.
*/'enable_temporary_uploads_session_affinity' => true,
* When enabled, Media Library pro will generate thumbnails for uploaded file.
*/'generate_thumbnails_for_temporary_uploads' => true,
* This is the class that is responsible for naming generated files.
*/'file_namer' => Spatie\MediaLibrary\Support\FileNamer\DefaultFileNamer::class,
* The class that contains the strategy for determining a media file's path.
*/'path_generator' => Spatie\MediaLibrary\Support\PathGenerator\DefaultPathGenerator::class,
* When urls to files get generated, this class will be called. Use the default
* if your files are stored locally above the site root or on s3.
*/'url_generator' => Spatie\MediaLibrary\Support\UrlGenerator\DefaultUrlGenerator::class,
* Whether to activate versioning when urls to files get generated.
* When activated, this attaches a ?v=xx query string to the URL.
*/'version_urls' => false,
* The media library will try to optimize all converted images by removing
* metadata and applying a little bit of compression. These are
* the optimizers that will be used by default.
*/'image_optimizers' => [
Spatie\ImageOptimizer\Optimizers\Jpegoptim::class => [
'-m85', // set maximum quality to 85%'--strip-all', // this strips out all text information such as comments and EXIF data'--all-progressive', // this will make sure the resulting image is a progressive one
Spatie\ImageOptimizer\Optimizers\Pngquant::class => [
'--force', // required parameter for this package
Spatie\ImageOptimizer\Optimizers\Optipng::class => [
'-i0', // this will result in a non-interlaced, progressive scanned image'-o2', // this set the optimization level to two (multiple IDAT compression trials)'-quiet', // required parameter for this package
Spatie\ImageOptimizer\Optimizers\Svgo::class => [
'--disable=cleanupIDs', // disabling because it is known to cause troubles
Spatie\ImageOptimizer\Optimizers\Gifsicle::class => [
'-b', // required parameter for this package'-O3', // this produces the slowest but best results
Spatie\ImageOptimizer\Optimizers\Cwebp::class => [
'-m 6', // for the slowest compression method in order to get the best compression.'-pass 10', // for maximizing the amount of analysis pass.'-mt', // multithreading for some speed improvements.'-q 90', //quality factor that brings the least noticeable changes.
* These generators will be used to create an image of media files.
*/'image_generators' => [
* The path where to store temporary files while performing image conversions.
* If set to null, storage_path('media-library/temp') will be used.
*/'temporary_directory_path' => null,
* The engine that should perform the image conversions.
* Should be either `gd` or `imagick`.
*/'image_driver' => env('IMAGE_DRIVER', 'gd'),
* FFMPEG & FFProbe binaries paths, only used if you try to generate video
* thumbnails and have installed the php-ffmpeg/php-ffmpeg composer
*/'ffmpeg_path' => env('FFMPEG_PATH', '/usr/bin/ffmpeg'),
'ffprobe_path' => env('FFPROBE_PATH', '/usr/bin/ffprobe'),
* Here you can override the class names of the jobs used by this package. Make sure
* your custom jobs extend the ones provided by the package.
*/'jobs' => [
'perform_conversions' => Spatie\MediaLibrary\Conversions\Jobs\PerformConversionsJob::class,
'generate_responsive_images' => Spatie\MediaLibrary\ResponsiveImages\Jobs\GenerateResponsiveImagesJob::class,
* When using the addMediaFromUrl method you may want to replace the default downloader.
* This is particularly useful when the url of the image is behind a firewall and
* need to add additional flags, possibly using curl.
*/'media_downloader' => Spatie\MediaLibrary\Downloaders\DefaultDownloader::class,
'remote' => [
* Any extra headers that should be included when uploading media to
* a remote disk. Even though supported headers may vary between
* different drivers, a sensible default has been provided.
* Supported by S3: CacheControl, Expires, StorageClass,
* ServerSideEncryption, Metadata, ACL, ContentEncoding
*/'extra_headers' => [
'CacheControl' => 'max-age=604800',
'responsive_images' => [
* This class is responsible for calculating the target widths of the responsive
* images. By default we optimize for filesize and create variations that each are 20%
* smaller than the previous one. More info in the documentation.
*/'width_calculator' => Spatie\MediaLibrary\ResponsiveImages\WidthCalculator\FileSizeOptimizedWidthCalculator::class,
* This ensures that the browser can already determine the correct layout.
*/'use_tiny_placeholders' => true,
* This class will generate the tiny placeholder used for progressive image loading. By default
* the media library will use a tiny blurred jpg image.
*/'tiny_placeholder_generator' => Spatie\MediaLibrary\ResponsiveImages\TinyPlaceholderGenerator\Blurred::class,
* When enabling this option, a route will be registered that will enable
* the Media Library Pro Vue and React components to move uploaded files
* in a S3 bucket to their right place.
*/'enable_vapor_uploads' => env('ENABLE_MEDIA_LIBRARY_VAPOR_UPLOADS', false),
* When converting Media instances to response the media library will add
* a `loading` attribute to the `img` tag. Here you can set the default
* value of that attribute.
* Possible values: 'lazy', 'eager', 'auto' or null if you don't want to set any loading instruction.
* More info: https://css-tricks.com/native-lazy-loading/
*/'default_loading_attribute_value' => null,