This is the documentation for
v2 but the latest version is
You can switch versions in the menu on the left/at the top.
Check your current version with the following command:
composer show spatie/laravel-query-builder
You can install the package via composer:
composer require spatie/laravel-query-builder
The package will automatically register its service provider.
You can optionally publish the config file with:
php artisan vendor:publish --provider="Spatie\QueryBuilder\QueryBuilderServiceProvider" --tag="config"
These are the contents of the default config file that will be published:
* By default the package will use the `include`, `filter`, `sort`
* and `fields` query parameters as described in the readme.
* You can customize these query string parameters here.
'parameters' => [
'include' => 'include',
'filter' => 'filter',
'sort' => 'sort',
'fields' => 'fields',
'append' => 'append',
* Related model counts are included using the relationship name suffixed with this string.
* For example: GET /users?include=postsCount
'count_suffix' => 'Count',