This is the documentation for
v1 but the latest version is
You can switch versions in the menu on the left/at the top.
Check your current version with the following command:
composer show spatie/laravel-uptime-monitor
This package ships with a default configured uptime check. You can modify the behaviour of the uptime check by changing the values under the
uptime_check key in the config file.
These are the default values:
'uptime_check' => [
* When the uptime check could reach the url of a monitor it will pass the response to this class
* If this class determines the response is valid, the uptime check will be regarded as succeeded.
* You can use any implementation of Spatie\UptimeMonitor\Helpers\UptimeResponseCheckers\UptimeResponseChecker here.
'response_checker' => Spatie\UptimeMonitor\Helpers\UptimeResponseCheckers\LookForStringChecker::class,
* An uptime check will be performed if the last check was performed more than the
* given number of minutes ago. If you change this setting you have to manually
* update the `uptime_check_interval_in_minutes` value of your existing monitors.
* When an uptime check fails we'll check the uptime for that montitor every time `monitor:check-uptime`
* runs regardless of this setting.
'run_interval_in_minutes' => 5,
* To speed up the uptime checking process the package can perform the uptime check of several
* monitors concurrently. Set this to a lower value if you're getting weird errors
* running the uptime check.
'concurrent_checks' => 10,
* The uptime check for a monitor will fail if url does not respond after the
* given number of seconds.
'timeout_per_site' => 10,
* Fire `Spatie\UptimeMonitor\Events\MonitorFailed` event only after
* the given number of uptime checks have consecutively failed for a monitor.
'fire_monitor_failed_event_after_consecutive_failures' => 2,
* When reaching out to sites this user agent will be used.
'user_agent' => 'spatie/laravel-uptime-monitor uptime checker',
* When reaching out to the sites these headers will be added.
'additional_headers' => ,