For Yii projects you can create a ray.php file in your project's config directory.
// save this in a file called "ray.php" in the config directory of your project<?phpreturn [
* This settings controls whether data should be sent to Ray.
* By default, `ray()` will only transmit data in non-production environments.
*/'enable' => true,
* The host used to communicate with the Ray app.
* For usage in Docker on Mac or Windows, you can replace host with 'host.docker.internal'
* For usage in Homestead on Mac or Windows, you can replace host with '10.0.2.2'
*/'host' => 'localhost',
* The port number used to communicate with the Ray app.
*/'port' => 23517,
* Absolute base path for your sites or projects in Homestead,
* Vagrant, Docker, or another remote development server.
*/'remote_path' => null,
* Absolute base path for your sites or projects on your local
* computer where your IDE or code editor is running on.
*/'local_path' => null,
* When this setting is enabled, the package will not try to format values sent to Ray.
*/'always_send_raw_values' => false,