We're looking for a digital project manager. A man or woman of action. You're our customers' first point of contact and follow up on projects from farm to fork. All that while keeping an eye on budget and planning.
You'll work from our office in Antwerp. We're not looking into remote work or relocation at this point. Knowledge of Dutch is mandatory.
You're results-driven and can effortlessly switch gears. You can determine where we should prioritize our resources and are able steer and motivate our small team.
We don't expect you to know how to code or build apps, but to have enough knowledge of web development to provide our customers with precise and legitimate advice.
You can translate a business' requirements to a feasible briefing for developers. You always keep your cool, especially when the customer's in a different mood.
Your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn is more important to us than your collection of diplomas. Bonus points if you have a few years of work experience.
You'll be part of an experienced team with variation in clients and projects.
You'll have sufficient space for experimentation and self education, and an allowance for trainings and conferences. You'll have a hand in open source projects that are being used worldwide.
The atmosphere is unconstrained; this doesn't mean teambuilding and paintball in the week-end.
We don't value hierarchy much. Despite a proven methodology, we are open for every input from your part.
- A fulltime position with a competitive salary
- A budget for trainings & conferences — home & abroad
- Modern hardware: a new SSD laptop & shiny smartphone with a sufficient cell phone plan and internet at home
- A compensation for your transportation expenses
- An open office in Antwerp with good music but no annoying radio
- A monthly Italian lunch with the team
- You're willing to learn continuously
- You work meticulously and have an eye for detail
- You can fluently speak and write Dutch and English. German and French are nice-to-haves.
- You're not prone to stress and flexible
- Repetitious work isn't your cup of tea
- You have a few years of experience in our sector
- You already have heard of wireframes, mockups, CMS, SEO, SEA, Github, UX, UI, Laravel, open source, API
We have been designing solid websites and crafty applications since 2004.
We adapt websites for smartphones & tablets, or kick it up a notch and build an app that's beyond smart.
In the past, we have worked with Sony Pictures, Sony PlayStation, Proximus, Telenet, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Vrije Universiteit Gent, Kind & Samenleving, Polkadots, Flux50, Krauthammer, Easy Life, Bodart Service House, Balie Antwerpen, Barreau de Bruxelles, Allard Europe, My Agrafa, Bureau Bouwtechniek, Real Impact Analytics, Rondpunt, Vrijwilligerswerk Vlaanderen, Overleg Kunstenorganisaties, Karel De Grote Hogeschool, Mutsy, Frans Masereel Centrum, Wim Delvoye, …