Digital Project Manager
This vacancy has been filled!
Say out loud:
I can manage a web project!
(Check back tomorrow)
You'll be managing projects such as
- Business web apps for a world famous festival
- Corporate web apps for international companies like Krauthammer, Mutsy or Martin Garrix
- Public sites for Waaslandhaven, City of Hemiksem or Vrijwilligerswerk Vlaanderen
- Arty stuff like Wim Delvoye, Meta architects or ArtAssistant
The best part first
- Get €1500,- personal budget every year for trainings & conferences
- Take the lead, literally. We are open for you way of working
- Be part of a team that has made its name in open source
Your basic needs fulfilled
- A competitive salary
- Compensation for your transportation expenses. Velo card for public bikes in Antwerp
- Laptop + second screen. Phone & internet at home
- A genuine drive to learn from each other. Code reviews, in-house presentations and chit-chat on Slack
- Real espresso & fresh fruit in the office
- Monthly Italian lunch with the team
We are not looking into remote work or relocation at this point, but partial work from home is an option.
Knowledge of Dutch is mandatory.
You may start immediately.
We have been designing solid websites and crafty applications since 2004.
We adapt websites for smartphones & tablets, or kick it up a notch and build an app that's beyond smart.
In the past, we have worked with Sony Pictures, Sony PlayStation, Proximus, Telenet, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Flux50, Krauthammer, ArtAssistant, Martin Garrix, Skyline Europe, Immobel, Vrijwilligerswerk Vlaanderen, Overleg Kunstenorganisaties, Easy Life, Mutsy, Polkadots, Bodart Service House, Balie Antwerpen, Barreau de Bruxelles, Allard Europe, Agrafa, Bureau Bouwtechniek, Util, Wim Delvoye, …