This is a big one! We've refactored major parts of the application and touched almost every file, so you could be encountering some bugs here and there. If you do find one, we'd be super grateful if you created an issue for it. Let's dive into what we changed:
- You can now show the logs for different projects in separate windows, you can tweak this behaviour in the preferences window ("Open new window" setting);
- Preferences, servers, and licenses also show in separate windows;
- If you're using a code editor that we're not supporting through the "Editor" configuration, you can now use a custom URL instead;
- A cute button to scroll to new logs if you've disabled the "scroll on log" setting;
- We've finally added a certificate to our Windows build. You'll still get warnings when installing it, but these should go away once enough people have installed the application!
- Fixed a bug where certain SSH keys weren't supported for connecting to a server,
- If you're using the Intel version while on a Mac that has an Apple Silicon chip, you'll get a prompt to download the new version. We've noticed performance improvements in the 3-4x range;
- Various design tweaks and performance improvements.